Taylor’s latest newsletter features a couple of dramatic run-ins with one of the most celebrated coaches in football history. Read all about it!
September 29, 2009
According to a recent Gallup Poll, 89% of American adults work each day with some kind of pain. The other 11% are self-employed… The Emmy Awards were pretty good this year, and many are crediting Neil Patrick Harris for the good ratings the show got for this latest installment. However, Harris is complaining to anyone who will listen that he is sick and tired of being called “Doogie Hoster” now.
Our favorite story of last week: a California man was arrested for throwing thousands of golf balls out of his car window in Joshua Tree National Park. He claims he did this to honor dead golfers, but was caught when park rangers found mountain lions whacking the golf balls at tourists. Their reason? They were pretending to be a “Tiger.”
Did you hear about the man who sent ten different puns to his friends, hoping that at least one of the puns would make them laugh? Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.
I’ll be at Ward Presbyterian Church this Saturday night in Northville, Michigan. And on Sunday I’ll be in Williamstown, West Virginia at First Baptist Church. Hope you can come see the show!