Taylor’s latest newsletter features a couple of dramatic run-ins with one of the most celebrated coaches in football history. Read all about it!
March 3, 2011
I will not be making any Charlie Sheen jokes. Some of my best friends are train wrecks, and they are demanding an apology.
Congratulations to Oscar Winner “The King’s Speech,” the story of a nations leader who was able to give stirring speeches to his countrymen in spit of the fact he had no teleprompter!
And when asked what line from a movie best describes their life philosophy, 26% of Americans chose, “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get,” from Forrest Gump. Unfortunately, the other 74% chose, “The End.”
I’ll be on a Disney Cruise this Sunday thru Tuesday, March 6-8! Hope you’re going!