Click here to read the May Newsletter.
Hi Taylor Mason! I just wanted to tell you that I really appreciate your ministry and I pray that you and your family have a safe and a wondeiful Christmas and may GOD bless you and your family!!! -Leah P.S. Thank you again so much for the book!!! I Love it!!!
“The Barefoot Bandit ,” a teen-aged boy who had picked up fans and notoriety over the past couple of years via his criminal exploits and Facebook, was captured by police in the Bahamas this week. The big break came when a smart Bahamian detective realized that the fugitive might be wearing shoes.
According to a recent Gallup poll, 89% of U.S. adults go to work each day and experience a pain of some kind. The other 11% of us are self-employed. As I’m writing this today, March 22, 2010, I am reminded that this is the date that the world’s most famous mime, Marcel Marceau, was born. [...]
This is going to look bad as you first read it, but give me a chance, please. Here at TaylorMason.com, we can solve all the problems for the United States! First, we move our government into the global marketplace as a corporate entity (U.S. Government, Inc. – kinda like what President Obama did with the [...]